n. 会计; 记账
v. 认为是; 视为（account的现在分词）
Accounting is the activity of keeping detailed records of the amounts of money a business or person receives and spends.
...allegations of theft, forgery and false accounting.
...the accounting firm of Leventhal & Horwath.
1. a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes;
2. a system that provides quantitative information about finances
3. the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
4. a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
5. a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;
Manual accounting system is used only by small businesses.
This paper makes comparative investigation between accounting standards.
A job fell vacant in the accounting department.
Making up the accounting voucher.
Subsequently, other nations'lease accounting standards ( including IAS ) were based on the approach.
随后, 各国租赁会计准则 ( 包括国际会计准则 ) 基本沿用了这一理论依据.