n. 批改，修改; 惩罚
Corrections are marks or comments made on a piece of work, especially school work, which indicate where there are mistakes and what are the right answers.
Correction is the punishment of criminals.
...jails and other parts of the correction system.
...the Department of Correction.
1. the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
2. a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
3. something substituted for an error
4. a rebuke for making a mistake
5. a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases;
6. the act of punishing;
7. treatment of a specific defect;
Advice and correction roll off him like water off a duck's back.
After srugery, patients must wear spectacles for correction of hyperopia too.
A data skew correction method based on the minimum spatial proximity is proposed.
Characteristics of synthetic aperture processing in radar altimeter show that range correction should be done.
Do not forget to keep the subject within the parallax correction mark.