n. 自由主义者; 自由党党员
adj. 开明的; 自由的; 慷慨的; 不拘泥的
Someone who has liberal views believes people should have a lot of freedom in deciding how to behave and think.
She is known to have liberal views on divorce and contraception.
A liberal system allows people or organizations a lot of political or economic freedom.
...a liberal democracy with a multiparty political system...
They favour liberal free-market policies.
A Liberal politician or voter is a member of a Liberal Party or votes for a Liberal Party.
The Liberal leader has announced his party's withdrawal from the ruling coalition.
Liberal means giving, using, or taking a lot of something, or existing in large quantities.
As always he is liberal with his jokes...
She made liberal use of her elder sister's make-up and clothes.
1. a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
2. a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
1. showing or characterized by broad-mindedness;
2. having political or social views favoring reform and progress
3. tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
4. given or giving freely;
5. not literal;
The Liberal Bloc voted for the tax increase.
This country adopts a liberal foreign policy.
More and more people are inclined towards the Liberal Party as they become disenchanted with the two main parties that have governed the country for half a century.
The vile person shall be no more called liberal , nor the churl said to be bountiful.
愚顽人不再称为高明 、 吝啬人不再称为大方.
He has a liberal attitude to divorce and remarriage.