n. 增加; 就职; 增加物; （对同盟、国际条约等的）正式加入
Accession is the act of taking up a position as the ruler of a country.
...the 50th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne.
A country's accession to a group of countries or to an association is its joining that group of countries or association.
...Namibia's accession to the Lome convention.
...a ballot over the issue of Kashmir's accession to India.
1. a process of increasing by addition (as to a collection or group);
2. (civil law) the right to all of that which your property produces whether by growth or improvement
3. something added to what you already have;
4. agreeing with or consenting to (often unwillingly);
5. the right to enter
6. the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne);
1. make a record of additions to a collection, such as a library
With China's accession to WTO, our health trade will face a new challenge.
Despite so, China undertook enormous commitments in its accession to the WTO.
The accession number of the Williams Gy 4 in the DDBJ database is AB 004062.
His accession to the important post was a big event.
There is no interregnum between the death of one sovereign and the accession of the next.