n. 消息; 数据; 问讯处
Information about someone or something consists of facts about them.
Pat refused to give her any information about Sarah...
Each centre would provide information on technology and training...
Information consists of the facts and figures that are stored and used by a computer program.
Pictures are scanned into a form of digital information that computers can recognize.
Information is a service which you can telephone to find out someone's telephone number.
1. a message received and understood
2. a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn;
3. knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
4. (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome;
5. formal accusation of a crime
information, data, message
news, information, intelligence
She relayed the information to us.
Ordinary people would then be able to use them to obtain valuable information.
We are living in the information era.
There is a fund of information in our school library.
The visitors are referred to the information desk.