n. 变体，版本; （从不同角度的）描述，说法; 改编形式
A version of something is a particular form of it in which some details are different from earlier or later forms.
...an updated version of his book...
Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game...
Someone's version of an event is their own description of it, especially when it is different to other people's.
Yesterday afternoon the White House put out a new version of events...
She and her friends wanted to go public with their version of the incident...
1. an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint;
2. something a little different from others of the same type;
3. a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form;
4. a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
5. a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
6. manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
translation, version, paraphrase
The new version of the program comes with a much better user interface than original.
The original version was lost last year.
Revisionist historians have questioned the accepted version of events.
What is your version of this matter?
你对这件事情的看法 怎么样 ?
Their version of jazz funk is a pale imitation of the real thing.