n. 领域，范围，范畴; 领土
A domain is a particular field of thought, activity, or interest, especially one over which someone has control, influence, or rights.
...the great experimenters in the domain of art...
This information should be in the public domain.
Someone's domain is the area they own or have control over.
...the mighty king's domain.
On the Internet, a domain is a set of addresses that shows, for example, the category or geographical area that an Internet address belongs to.
1. a particular environment or walk of life;
2. territory over which rule or control is exercised;
3. the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
4. people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest;
5. a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about;
sphere, domain, field, territory, province
AclObjectIdentityAware: Indicates a domain object instance is able to provide AclObjectIdentity information.
The time domain model of vehicle road is the key component of road database.
In the public domain they are more overtly directed to promoting social ends.
Third , the Domain NLU discourse model is designed and realized according to the model.
In addition, Fu reminded the country, registered trademarks owned domain name does not mean that priority.
另外, 于国富提醒, 注册商标并不意味着拥有域名优先权.