n. 日记，日志; 期刊，杂志
A journal is a magazine, especially one that deals with a specialized subject.
All our results are published in scientific journals.
A journal is a daily or weekly newspaper. The word journal is often used in the name of the paper.
He was a newspaperman for The New York Times and some other journals.
...The Wall Street Journal.
A journal is an account which you write of your daily activities.
Sara confided to her journal...
On the plane he wrote in his journal.
1. a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
2. a periodical dedicated to a particular subject;
3. a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
4. a record book as a physical object
5. the part of the axle contained by a bearing
magazine, journal, periodical, publication, newspaper, review, press
The study is published in the March issue of the journal Pediatrics.
MAIN BEARING JOURNAL DIAMETER ( CRANKSHAFT REMOVED )
主轴承颈部直径 ( 曲轴已卸去 )
Journal of local university must have its own feature column to enhance grade and extend influence.
He saw, too, that the journal opened by his plate was of a financial nature.
I spoke of trying to find myself in the writings in my journal.