n. 机构; 器官; 风琴; 元件
An organ is a part of your body that has a particular purpose or function, for example your heart or lungs.
...damage to the muscles and internal organs.
...the reproductive organs.
An organ is a large musical instrument with pipes of different lengths through which air is forced. It has keys and pedals rather like a piano.
You refer to a newspaper or organization as the organ of the government or another group when it is used by them as a means of giving information or getting things done.
The Security Service is an important organ of the State...
The most powerful organ of government in Scotland is the Scottish Office.
1. a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
2. a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function;
3. (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
4. a periodical that is published by a special interest group;
5. wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
6. a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
Adrenal gland is an important endocrine organ. A variety of diseases may develop in this gland.
As the fan, enjoys the cage game the first organ often always the eyeball.
Gills are the organ through which fish breathe.
Article 8 Vehicle and Vessel Usage Tax will be collected by the taxpayer's local tax organ.
Also, the organ udder becomes hot, painful and enlarged, and the animal may not eat.
同时, 乳房发热, 疼痛,便大, 以至动物不能进食.