adj. 身体的; 物质的; 符合自然规律的; 外部的; 物理学的; 喜欢动手动脚的; 肉体的; 粗暴的
Physical qualities, actions, or things are connected with a person's body, rather than with their mind.
...the physical and mental problems caused by the illness...
Physical activity promotes good health...
Physical things are real things that can be touched and seen, rather than ideas or spoken words.
Physical and ideological barriers had come down in Eastern Europe.
...physical evidence to support the story.
Physical means relating to the structure, size, or shape of something that can be touched and seen.
...the physical characteristics of the terrain.
...the physical properties (weight, volume, hardness, etc.) of a substance.
Physical means connected with physics or the laws of physics.
...the physical laws of combustion and thermodynamics.
Someone who is physical touches people a lot, either in an affectionate way or in a rough way.
We decided that in the game we would be physical and aggressive.
Physical is used in expressions such as physical love and physical relationships to refer to sexual relationships between people.
the book celebrated the sublime joys of physical love...
It had been years since they had shared any meaningful form of physical relationship.
A physical is a medical examination, done in order to see if someone is fit and well enough to do a particular job or to join the army.
Bob failed his physical...
Routine physicals are done by a nurse.
1. involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit;
2. relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics;
3. having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses;
4. according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter);
5. characterized by energetic bodily activity;
6. concerned with material things;
7. impelled by physical force especially against resistance;
Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
Her spiritual beauty outshone her physical beauty.
He had a physical examination.
The company insisted that he had a complete physical.
Despite increasing physical frailty, he continued to write stories.